Thursday, June 17, 2010

updates

Lots had happened lately. Arguments, misunderstandings, miscommunication etc etc. Sometimes, I ran out of ways to handle too =/ but Things really got better lately I hope. I don't mind all these because I know we will made it through. (:


Exams' over. Rotting life hadn't been great now. WHY? I need them money. Urgh ): Busy hunting for jobs, well not really that busy but I'm definitely hunting for them.

Simply couldn't get the inspiration to update my blog anymore. I don't know why. Maybe because this time someone's reading it? Maybe because I simply lost them? oh god, I DON'T KNOW!

I wanna be that happy-go-lucky me again. The one with no worries and smile to her life all day girl again. Can I?

I wanna love you for now and then. I love you baby (:

0 comments: