Saturday, July 23, 2005

aikz....

exam just ended not long....result were BAD!extremely BAD~althought i did some improvement in some of the subjects...still useless lar~the maths...i only got 19 for it~then my english i got the highest in so many subjects lor~52/60!cool....love english forever....erm...nothing lar~

got a feel like D likes me...maybe wrong lar...hope that i'm wrong...coz dunno how to face him...one JAYSON already put me into so much trouble...if this one approach also...then i really die lor....

he treat me very good...like a sister lor....maybe i think tooooo much lar~i really hope so....coz he already like a girl~heard that she quite nice one wor...dunno ler...but i know this guy not handsome one.....but very gentleman lar!hehehe.....

erm....dunno wat to write already.....long time never write here already....suddenly dunno how to write already....haiz....only write secret here....this is the BEST place for me to write my SECRET lor~coz i don't think got anyone know i write my blog here....hahahaha~

0 comments: