Saturday, July 23, 2005

HELP~~

can someone help me?
i really need help now!!!
haiz....
he really approach...
sorry....no feel!
can't accept~
plus...
i know you not for long...
and i also can't forget him...
until today...
he's still in my heart...
deep inside~
no one can represents him....
wat to do?
maybe one day....
until that day i've forget him...
only i can accept others...
no matter who i like now...
there's still no one can represents him in my heart~
i don't know why!
maybe he's toooo important to me!
i can't live without him...
i'm really sorry...
i tried already...
i tried to like others...
but can't help~
i tried to approach to someone that i maybe will like~
but i'm really tooo stupid...
i thought he was that guy...
when he rejected me...
i cried so sadly...
haiz....
maybe it really needs time to wash away all his memories that is in my BRAIN~
it really takes such a long time...
haiz....
sorry~
i really can't accept you guyz except that i have feel...
sorry....

0 comments: