Friday, July 24, 2009

you're so near and yet so far..

in reality..you're miles and miles away from me..

in my dreams..you're just so close..
to the extend that i could easily reach out for you...
the one who had the ability to pull me out from my fantasies and left me behind..
the one that told me how cruel the reality would be..
you forgotten your promises and you kept NONE!
you left them in my heart swarming through my dreams...
you made no effort in fulfilling them...
and yet..i still had that lil' hope...hoping that those promises would come true...
i wonder how you felt right now...
and i wonder how are you...
i'm always wondering and haven't been told any of those feelings besides i love you..
lets make it a role play and you shall try looking from my view..
maybe you would see no differences at all and maybe you would sense the same..
life is just unpredictable and yet i tried so hard to predict it..
why predict it?when you can just sit there and wait...
i'm tired of all these...i just need a break...
please forgive me...lotsa lies have been told..
sometimes i just don't want to burden you..i'm sorry darling =(

0 comments: