Sunday, August 02, 2009

my overall life =) since the day i resigned =D

well well...my last day of work would be 26th of july...it has been a week since i last worked my ass off =( seriously dying of boredom at home now...urgh more of a rotten egg =D i've tried so hard that i changed my entire biological clock UPSIDE-DOWN...when the others(basically those that have a life out there) get up and do something useful to their live..i SLEEP...when they're getting ready to sleep..that's the time when i feel at peak..the feeling is like as if i'm living in UK..or just somewhere far away from msia...


hmm..so my entire family paid a visit to el cerdo...for dinner..the place that i worked at..okay..the food was AWESOME...suckling pig was rated 2.5 stars..feedback was kinda terrible..the ribs was the best dish among all..still i had my best rasberry milkshake which is off the menu..it was randomly made by my "shifu" the other day and i love it =D..boss was one kind man..what he did was for my better future but IT'S DEFINITELY KILLING ME RIGHT NOW!and i'm sure that it's gonna happen soon...not now...BUT SOON!!!rawr!!

i'd done watching all the dramas that i got from ching...finished all 4 alex rider's series that i took from darling...unfortunately..I BOUGHT THE WRONG TWILIGHT SERIES BOOK TODAY...haiy...bought the last instead of first..alex rider left hanging..i was told that the book is only sold in UK..*sigh* books are addictive..never let me get in touch with one or i'll crave for more..you might think that i'm some sort of nerd there..BUT that's me..don't doubt it!

i should be sleeping now...yet i couldn't...thanks to that "haunted scream" that poped out from outta no where..i have no idea WHERE!whether it's from someone's blog or just you know..."haunted"...so..I'M WIDE AWAKE RIGHT NOW(is almost 6am T_T)!i did tried watching that movie twilight just now..it's just another romance movie to me..not much of a special thing..the only part that i find it exciting should be the ending part where the cullen's family moved out from the place(i'd forgotten the name) in order to save bella..and i couldn't continue because megavideo doesn't allow me to do so =(

urmm...i wanted to watch "the taking of pelham 123" tho..should be a nice one..haha ^^ thriller...i'd prefer the book i guess...movies creates imaginations in my brain =( and if it's gonna be thriller or horror movie..there goes my night...

am working on a stage play with shaun and james and others now...as an assistant stage manager..well i was given this opportunity and therefore i approached shaun and told him i would help him up with the stage and stuff...well..i'd say it's an extremely sad stage play..no doubt the players played it well besides the "mother" so far..keep it up guys!it's my personal op. afterall..

pc fair's on the run..this time...the girls that posed for the games ARE WAY PRETTIER than the previous one..sorry..but is the truth..mom bought one ee pc from asus on the first day..tomorrow will be the third day...went with darling on the second day tho..sakae sushi for dinner =D fingerlicking GOOD =P had my worst ice cream from gelato place i think...i'd always described those as.."cow dunk" ice cream...can't really remember which fella always scold me for critisizing other's ice cream...but that ice cream is SUCKY!melted so fast and...tasted just like those 2 bucks ice cream nothing special..cone was EXTREMELY SMALL...

had a fight with parents...they're just being ridiculous..you're my dad and you're my mum...please say something reasonable if you wanna scold me..don't try to be ridiculous and tell me that i should respect you after all those nonsense..it doesn't make sense at all =( i was upset that you said yes..your dad was ridiculous and that whatever he said doesn't make sense at all BUT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP and NOT FIGHT BACK...what the fucking hell on earth was that?urgh...whatever you say...bah!boring...

0 comments: