Sunday, August 16, 2009

the stage play-----"wish upon a crane"

hmm...came across with this play during my a-lvls..being told by a friend...he invited me to watch it instead of helping it out...well..during that period of time i really had no mood to think about it at all..i was busy preparing exams..and after exams he didn't asked me again nor did he reminded me about the play...

right after my exam..after that lil trip to genting..i worked my ass off as an assistant bartender...till the end of july...and then i was free after that so i asked..if he needs any assistants or something..i don't mind being in the back stage helping out..as i wasn't really into acting lately =( so...i went for the first practice session few days after i resigned...

to be honest..i wasn't quite glad about the practice session..well i didn't played any part of the role in the play so i didn't really comment much about it...me,james and shaun..basically we STONED there most of the time =)

2 days before the stage play...we were busy practicing in taylors..musics first then lightings...well..being an assistant stage manager isn't easy...you'll need to take care of EVERYTHING...and is everything besides the stage..haha..for me..i'll leave the stage to the director..the rest of it..i'll try my best to make it the best!

hurm...all in all!the play turned out to be AWESOME..thanks for the help given by everyone..especially the crews from taylors...thanks a lot for helping me out...if i were to be too harsh to you..this is my apology..the cast!well done everyone...all the runners...ZILLIONS THANKS...to shaun, to james, to eleazor, to mingyi, to ivan, to andrew, to finn, to eng chun, to sin yee, to ken wei, to bryan, to sandra and more more more more more!can't really list em all out...but definitely thanks a lot guys!

the cast did a great job on the stage..we all did perform our best besides the stage.. =D i love you people...i'm sorry james and shaun..if i ever did offended you during the preparation of props and during the play...

looking forward to the after party!!!and of course...the re-stage...i hope the YB really did carried it out..haha ^^

0 comments: