Saturday, November 28, 2009

28112009------------>running outta inspiration

seriously i am really running outta inspiration to update my blog..omfg which part went wrong?WHERE?haha..i just don't know..and i don't bother to know either.
so i've been watching gossip girls all day and night abandoning whatever is gonna be the next most important thing to me. Just couldn't help but kept hunting for better excuses to hide away from the reality. Well basically that's me xD
Am planning for something big this time and i hope it turns out well. I will try to prove you people wrong that even without the help or you guys, i can still work it out ALONE =)
I hate fake hopes and please do not give me any. Because when you destroy mine, i'll do my best to destroy yours too. I'd learnt my lesson well enough not to treat everyone with true heart because most of them won't. I know who they are at least ^^
Pc fair is next week and i'm looking forward to work there. frankly, more money minded nowadays. the 3rd most essential thing in my life before my bf already. they switched places ever since i'm broke. =P
Oh god i need to be productive. Life aint life if there is no activities or studies going on. holy crap my life is a mess. a really messy one right now. hmm....what's up next?back to that old college and camp there all day with my books?i think so =) time to be nerdy...

ps:grandma's discharging 2mrw =) great news...no car for me 2mrw..bad news..no car this sunday i don't think is a good one either.

0 comments: