Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i have SO MUCH time for me to waste..eh?

so ya!look at the time...5.44am =)guess wat?
i was reading blogs...JUST NOW...for a fucking 1.30 hours
OH MY! I'M....gonna...PASS it (as if) *sad face*
hurm...so ya..paper at 4pm...
my plan was to the karaoke box at 11am..and back to college around 2pm...
then sleep for an hour and study for 45 mins =)
wat bout the morning?
if i ever gonna fall asleep when i'm driving to college..i'll just go babe's place and take a short nap
then be at college around 9.30am or 10am
ouh i'm such a great planner.. =P
wat bout lateR?
my paper 4 is TOMORROW!note that..
is..TOMORROW morning...9.30am
MEANS .....another SLEEPLESS night..gosh!
bah...not gonna come online 2mrw...ima MEMORIZE every shit of those and crap it out during exam..
MAYBE after that bloody paper...we'll go for ball games =D
ouh please..i need to...DE-Stress myself abit..
my night would be at OUG night market..muahaha
i simply...enjoy shopping in the night market LATELY..wakaka..i see FOOD waiting for me!
is almost 6am..i shall.....GET OFF...and get ready soon =)
ouh my ...GOD bless my exam's and shaun's grandma...
hurm...hurm...

0 comments: