Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life's too short

Life's too short to be wasted.

Life's too short to be not putting much effort in it.
Life's too short to let us rot.
Life's too short to be unproductive.

The loss of a life made me realized much.
It made me realized that I should stop saying "LATER" to anything.
It made me realized that I should start cherishing the days and times I have with my family.
It made me realized that I should love more and hate less.
It made me realized that I should feel contented always rather than empty.

This is not a post about Bryan but a post about the shock of hearing the news and finding out the truth.
The last time I met him was in 2007. The last time I heard about him was in 2007. I hope he REST IN PEACE.

Baby was right. If it were to be me who was being in the news, what's going to happen to my family? Cherish your life, your love your soul and the people you lovE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

'The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

Love him or leave him or indifferent...
better lissen to the Don:
If you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
which most whorizontal demokrakkrs do,
you cannot deny Hellfire
which YOU send YOURSELF to.

Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
the sights were beyond extreme.
Choose Jesus.
You'll be most happy you did.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

See you kept it up!
HooRayGun! sez RonRaygun!!
And who'd I hear it from??
None other than Jesus!!!
Alleluia!
You're sooo smart, girl,
you kept our YOUTHwitheTRUTH.

Lemme give you summore wisdom:
This is a prayer
for everyone,
as it's Catholic
which means 'Universal';
you say the 2-3 minute prayer at
6am...
Noon...
6pm everyday:

"And the angel of the Lord
declared unto Mary and she
conceived by the Holy Spirit..."
[Hail Mary, full of Grace...]

"Behold, the handmaid of the Lord, be
it done unto me according to Thy Word"
[Hail Mary, full of Grace...]

"And the Word was made Flesh...
and dwelt among us"
[Hail Mary, full of Grace...]

"O God whose Only Begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of Eternal Life, grant we beseech Thee, that through mediatation upon this Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they offer and obtain what they promise through the same Christ our Lord. Amen"

A plethora of opportunities
await each of U.S. who proclaim
that simple message.

trustNjesus, earthling.
God bless your indelible soul.
Yes, Im an NDE.
Any questions?

Panharith said...

Love him or leave him or indifferent...




แตกใน xxx