Wednesday, November 10, 2010

call me a lucky girl!

HELLO! weeeeee It was long ago since I last updated my blog. This is just a post of appreciation to HITZ.FM. I have no idea if they would get a chance to see this but I would just like to say THANK YOU to the whole hitz.fm. (:


Throughout the year, I've won a few prizes from them. Early this march, I've won RM 100 cash from JJ &EAN and 2 months ago, I've just won another RM 200 levi's CASH VOUCHER through the game in the website. And just only today, I've gotten myself 4 tickets to watch HARRY POTTER and the DEADLY HALLOWS premier at wangsa walk this 16th!!!

Well, there might be people that will said that this ain't lucky or whatsoever, hell, who cares! I call myself lucky girl!! hahaha (: and BABY brings me luck! =) I love him so much! =D He was saying yerrr. why you always win things from them one! (so cute)

Baby, you're my best baby and you always will be! I love you so much =D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It sure feel good to win cash prizes! =) I am happy for you.. =)

Noman Raza said...

Dubsmashes 2017
like and subscribe

Panharith said...

Ankara merkezli tercüme ve konsolosluk hizmetleri




แตกใน xxx

Unknown said...

حلم 2017
00963933783370

Unknown said...

حلم 2017
00963933783370

juliana foley said...

SURE