Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16062009----------------->half a year already

haha..thank you my beloved boyfriend..for keeping me BUSY for the past 6 months..thanks a lot...seriously appreciated it much..yah and i know i've been saying this lotsa times..i jux had the urge to say it over and over again kent zhuzhu i love you!you've been one great guy that changed my life..upside down in and out =) there are good and bad changes..well i'll just accept them muahaha and live them on ^^


well...we've made one really great trip to genting and haha ONE GREAT MOVIE INTRODUCED BY ANDERSON^^ thank you sooooo much..." DRAG ME TO HELL" one great american movie that muahahaha...you guys should scream with me!yippie..didn't went genting for 2 nights..due to some problem..but we did made it there for one great night of stay...that whole gang be super duper gay (is a fact please dun deny it!)...but great one tho...i had great memories..well..crazy minds are always well connected!!!

EXAM is over.....FINALLY OVER!!!!yippie yaya!! ^^ for whatever it is the result will be..we'll face it during august..i won't stay emo all day because i knew i did real BAD...sigh * why?reasons be because i DIDN'T STUDY lor....i PLAYED too much dy...i DAY DREAMED too much...anymore?well have no idea..been worrying bout my love life a lot...afraid of breaking up and stuffs..yes!why?cox i had phobia ending up my 5th month and proceeding it to the 6th...i'm sorry babe...i really was in great tense last month..i hope you understand..

hmm...lets talk bout my exam then~FUCKING MATHS paper almost made me cried that day when i was in the exam hall...so so so people please please please DO NOT remind me about my MATHS PAPER 3...i mind you guys..cox i might jux err...cry in front of you..my law papers was quite ok i think..but i did BADLY for my tort...hmm..hope i could still pass it then...economics..one subject that i have no comment for it.. =) leave it to God...weeeeee =P

was supposed to go to one class party..but..sad i got NO CAR and hell far...puchong wei..who is there so kind that will fetch me back from puchong back to kepong then back home?happy things just happened out of the blue..I GOT A NEW PAIR OF GLASSES...sad case came right after it...short sighted increased by 50...very great =) must be because of darling's glasses..we have opposite err short sighted power...so..when we exchange glasses...dizziness will jux pop out!muahahaha...

ouh i'm seriously dying of boredom...HAVE NO LIFE ok?is sooooo BORING when you have nothing to do at ALL!ish...so i have this brilliant plan that i shall end myself up at any of the bookshops..Borders or Kinokuniya will do me good.. =) i hope i won't be lazy and get my ass there..holy i need to fill my life with stories and books man...can't live without books..i'm kinda like a nerd but a good one hahahaha^^

watched 50dates jux now...well..another great movie that inspired me about the story that i stopped half way...ever wonder why i aint sleeping 4am?muahaha..i always whined and complained that i DUN HAVE enough sleep at night because of exams...well..and now i ended up not sleeping =( i simply missed those days when i was busy preparing exams and i actually spent most of my time studying,reading books...urgh!i think i sounded like a maniac here.. =)

there are 500 great shots in darling's camera..great ones!we got them when we were at genting and mamak...very very good!one sad thing will be..i won't be seeing my beloved one anytime soon..so forget bout the idea of getting the photos =( sigh* i want the shaving creams picture!!!one great shot by ME~muahahaha...well..there are a few shots that could make them magazine cover...all by ME!yippie...must know that because the bf is one good photographer..the girl is potential as well =P hahahaha...

i'm being lame here..and sigh* bored hell!!!can't do shits tho...zhuzhu went to bed dy..FEW hours back..and not JUST! T_T guess i'll jux tucked myself under the blankie and start dreaming big bout my life after i started my job...am LOOKING FORWARD k?

kent dear..thank you sooo much for everything!muackxx muackxx joo..love you always =)

0 comments: