Tuesday, June 02, 2009

what the fuck is love?

YAH!!!please tell me who loves me....i really need to know..it seems like i'm just one annoying bitch that been bugging around forever and ever !

please tell me how to fucking feel SECURE when i cudn't at all...please please please...O LORD!!!
please tell me....how to not provoke ur bf when u get hurt so much...
please tell me...why am i always the one who got scolded for helping my bf..
please tell me..WHY THE HELL AM I SO FUCKING STUPID?
please tell me..wat's wrong with loving one guy?
please tell me...why the guy wudn't fucking care bout you?when u shed a tear silently?
please tell me..why when u called ur bf would be a stress?
please tell me..since when i fucking think that i'm a bitch?
please tell me..SINCE WHEN I STARTED TO SWEAR LIKE AN IDIOT?
please lemme be the TAN SUE YINN that i wanna be..please let me be the way i am feeling comfortable with..
please....I BEG YOU MY LOVE..I BEG EVERYONE ELSE...
i dun owe anyone a piece of shit in my life...the only people i owed them SOOO MUCH is my FAMILY!
i take you as one..but do you take me as part of it?
i might look tough from the outside..DO YOU KNOW HOW FRAGILE IS MY STUPID HEART?
BECAUSE OF MY STUBBORNESS I ENDED UP LIKE THIS again!!!!!!!!
OH MY FUCKING LORD..PLEASE...PLEASE...
someone gimme 2 slaps..i guess i deserved to have it!
i need to wake up from my stupid dream that i always think that he would be nicer...that he would be back to the one that i know at first..that I COULD FUCKING PROVE EVERYONE WRONG!
and now..EVERYONE IS PROVING ME WRONG!ok..so is my fault..thank you!

0 comments: