Wednesday, June 03, 2009

my so called great life over here...

sometimes we just don't get what we want..

sometimes we just don't get what we expected...
sometimes things just won't go according to plans..
sometimes life is worst than being a bitch..
sometimes...sometimes..sometimes...

there are lotsa times in our life...but how come there aint LIFES in our life?hahaha..i'm stupid here!
hmm...we just can't tell and we just don't know..we just can't predict and we shall just wait..
viewed a few pics of my friends on facebook just now..and you could conclude it well...
life aint just about studies..and friends..but also us!me...meh..myself!
we're human..the animal with the greatest intelligence built..well...we could adapt to a place easily...we could mix and mingle if we want to...
i felt happy and weird at the same time....
when we're in kindergarten..we mix with kids and we whined to grow older..it goes the same when we're in primary and secondary school..
well..after that..we departed from each other and we do different things and have different goals in life =)
some friends..we just lost the contacts...some friends..no matter what happened will still be there..
some...even when you see them..you wouldn't bother to say "HI"..

urgh..i have no idea what am i doing here =(

well...i've got my job today as a part time bartender in one of the mexican & german restaurant..credits to thau theng..as he looked up for me!
great..after this your job would be going home with me...hohoho^^ can't wait to give a kick off for my new life..i shall say byebye to my a-lvls..i promise that i'll do better this time!!!rawr!!!God help me please lemme pass =D

no matter how many fights we had...i still love you my boyfriend...muackxx!

0 comments: