Saturday, May 30, 2009

30052009------------->dun read this post unless u wanna feel the emoness

ya..i'm emo..so..don't read..unless u really wanna feel wat i'm feeling...^^ think twice peeps!

===================================================
not trying to offend u babe..but..u really hurt me this time..i know you tried really hard to be a good boyfriend..but..money is not everything..is the heart that counts
yah..i'm over-reacting over stuffs..that u think it's not important at all..well that's for you..is different!i cares for wat i care..u cares bout your friend..do you even care bout my safety?
i never stopped you..because i know if you wanna stay you'll stay..but could you just make that effort to ask me "where are you?" could you just worried bout me for just that few minutes?
i seriously have no idea..if i'm a horrible girl and a nightmare to you..please call for a stop..before anything worst happen..i know this is hurtful..but..i don't know wat to do already!
if you think that i'm a bugger..that i bug you for everything and every single moment...that's me!it's gonna be wrong if i don't bug..
if you really want me to keep everything to myself..just lemme know..i'll never tell you anything in my life..i'll just shut up....and you won't like it
i know my english aint that proficient..but this is the message i'm trying to deliver..
i don't love myself?i love myself..but i place you and my family first..that's why..(jasmine i'm not stupid)
sometimes i duno why am i so crazy..yah~being called stupid by a friend..because i went and visit my boyfriend...to them is not worth it from the way i'm being treated..
tell me wat you love me for..because i don't know..tell me wat's my position in your life..i'm feeling very insecure right here..tell me...everything that i want to know..
you don't bother to tell...because you don't understand me..you'll never ever get to know me..not because i kept everything away from you...just because i have no idea how to deliver it..
if you open ur mouth to ask..i'll try my best to tell..is nothing about privacy..is the concern that counts..
ask everyone around me..ask them!how much freedom i gave you in my life..not that i don't bother..but i think you deserve the freedom..

very unlucky today..waited for an hour bus...went into the basketball court to look for you but you weren't there..and when i came out the bus just left..took the fucking cab that the taxi driver actually conned my money for using the other longer route..and..in the train when i got down from it..one smelly chewing gum was sticking on my calf..

emo?thank you..that's because my heart is crying =( low kent..i love you..do you know that?

0 comments: