Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12052009--------------->pray hard for meh!

tomorrow..a day which i've been waited for so long yet i hope it's not tomorrow right now! i wanted to end my exam as soon as possible...but hell!i'm unprepared..argh..such useless girl~ *sigh 

i have no idea why the days have been passing soooooooo fast!as in really fast..i joined the college at may 2nd last year..well~sooooo soon..too soon to believe that..is already a year!my relationship with kent..weeee almost 5 months dy ^^ he got it right..he's so gonna be my longest boyfriend! muackxx love you~
be lazy to blog..be lazy to think..be lazy to construct..i have no mood to study..have no mood to practice right now..that's why..i ended up here..the feeling of failure is flowing in my blood..my brain...
just one paper..HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FAIL TO ANSWER 4 QUESTIONS IN A ROW?conclusion = FAIL..aint it?
bah..time to go back to my studies..been slacking around for 2 hours..shud be more than enough for me~
had starbucks for breakfast, mc D for lunchie...now..DOMINOS for dinner..it be too fake if i hadn't put on any weight..i'm so bloody fat right now..urgh~is a little too much for me..sad..ima start my jogging again right after my exam!god damn it~been eating too much dy..sigh

0 comments: