Saturday, May 02, 2009

01052009--------------->labours' day

well..i'm not a labour~so..obviously i don't celebrate labours' day^^hehe...but because everyone in the college works..and i have no idea if the college is open..so is my dating day =) great!

finally i could sleep last night..had 9 hours of awesome sleep...then..after 1.30hours of dragging..i finally left my house at 1130am..pro betul~

was in great mood at first..then~credits to my bitchy mama..she's such a mood spoiler!called me jux to ask me where the hp charger is and...asked me to clean up my room..

ok..not like your room is very tidy..so jux stay off!not like the house is like no dust at all..not like you give a damn bout the rest of the mess your son contributed to..so jux leave me alone thanks!

hoho~i ignored everything and drove all the way to midvalley..dropped ying..then went to kent's!well..my bf..i couldn't get a better word to describe the both of us..we simply enjoy dragging our time ^^

off we go..after another 1.30hours i think~yippie!mid valley was PACKED LIKE HELL!seriously..omfg..parked and went italiannes for lunchie..pizza for the day..

next..movie~ok..sorta had the feel to get rid of my crazy horror movie phobia..so i said i wanna watch "coming soon" =D queued..oh gosh!how many times were we supposed to be asked about the age while purchasing tickets?DO WE LOOK LIKE KIDDOES? *grrrr*

oh gosh..the movie was so terrible!no more no more for me..no more horror movie for me..is a waste of money and time..and i be stupid to go there and scare myself..my goodness.. =( why am i so "brave"?sigh..i thought the show ENDED because some malays said "dah tamat"..wth!i looked up and that freaking scene suddenly poped out one bloody face ={

then..went for.......the monsters vs dinosaurs exhibition...WE WERE CONNED!!!!paid 12 bucks for nothing...WTF!nvm..we had fun posing snapping photos..haha =D

met up with justin and the rest of them..i duno who were they..then then..i went home first..that bitch called again..i have no choice..

darling continued his day with his friends =D well well..i had a great day..so weeeeeeeee




p/s: expenses all on my world-best bf!muackx!
the other rest of my time after i went home wasn't nice..not gonna blog it =)

0 comments: