Wednesday, May 06, 2009

05052009----------------->pissed off like fuck!

why such title?why?i had my great morning...why u guys are always the spoiler?if the shop couldn't work anymore..jux fucking close it~you knew that i be having exams soon...and you still insisted me to be therE!i seriously have no idea wat is wrong with your brains..

from day 1 the shop shouldn't exist in my life..from day 1 you shouldn't had run the stupid shop!you knew it soooooo well that it won't work..ya finally today you realized how dumb are you to listen to your stupid brother!he can work it out doesn't meant that you could do the same..and now you guys are telling me that you're going to kelantan..ok!have fun staying there..i will stay here ALONE!i don't mind...

seriously pissed off like crazy the moment you called..you're just my daddy...just because you're my daddy doesn't meant that i have to listen to your every single nonsense...i have my own way..please!well..at least i still went there..don't make noise..fucken took the wrong turning over and over again!URGH!!! =(

went to the tit dah master..and got my shoulder and wrist bandanged..sigh i'm simply problematic..next wednesday be the first paper!please kill me =)

0 comments: