Tuesday, May 19, 2009

had a nightmare

something that made me had the urge to actually blog it...
grrrrrrrr...
had a nightmare....or maybe i shud name it nap mare or maybe morning mare...
due to my ungratefulness...i hasn't been turning up to my grandma for a week time..
please forgive me..
i have no idea why i suddenly kept having one creepy dream thru out the 1 hour of sleep...
went to bed 4am in the morning and i only managed to sleep at 4.30..every 15mins interval i would woke up in fright or shocked...
i guess i worried too much..or maybe not..
nightmares jux haunted me down~ sigh*
and i cudn't believe that it's actually a story that made sense...
grandma became as healthy as before...holy ^^ how i wish seriously...
she came into my room and shoosh me off my bed...o.o well..i felt creepy and i actualy told my aunt in the dream and she told me that i'm dreaming.. grr confusing!
then...i became late...i woke up late and i was late to send roc off to school..
but it somehow ended with me and aunty at one of the buddhist temple..the name of the temple sounded more like a quil than a temple... smth started with J..
after some creepy talk..exact story can't really rmber..urgh..forgive me...rawr!
then we left..after that i have no ideaa who sent roc to school and i think it was mum..i jux ended up at another place..this time in my own car..
with 2 indian fellas...i guessed i got rob or smth..and i remembered seeing another 2 drivers drove in drunken mode jux right in front of my car...
they drove back into that quil temple or temple quil..dun bother much..so after that i told that 2 indians who were in my car to get down..
i forgotten wat they told me already...and that the one at the drivers' seat told me that the guy who sat next to him could actually speak cantonese..and he's a siamese.. is creepy..
soon after i took over my car..i ended myself up with aunty agnes and one of her friend...at one petshop..omg omg!
it was unti l my phone alarm rang..then i woke up and got off my bed...i turned on the lights and that's the end..gosh~creepy like hell =s


p.s: grandma's condition getting worst..i'm sorry grandma for being so ungrateful...seek no forgiveness this time T_T

0 comments: