Thursday, April 30, 2009

29042009---------------->i'm just happy

well well well...let's see..i had great day today!haha..
didn't make it to dear dear's place..he said..dunid le.. *sad*
soooo...i slept till almost noon..yippie!ya..i'm having great time relaxing here..
do envy me...and haha..you shall see me cry for the second time^^
so..the reason i stayed home today..because the piano tuner wanted to come over to fix my piano...

and...me as a very great host..i was still in my pyjamas when he came..
hehe^^i seek no effort to change...weeeee
watched one piece again for the rest of my day till around 4pm...
daddy called back and said:" ouh your car's ready...later i send you to pick your car back"..
YIPPIE!!SENSE THE HAPPINESS IN ME!!SENSE ME..FEEL IT..
was sooooo soosososososososo happy...
i took a quick bath...and waited..yahoooooooooooo!!!

ouh my beloved car...my goodness lar..those mechanics dirtied it..omfg..is like a trash car..
ima send it for cleanup tomorrow...then only i go visit my tit dah master...
yippie yaya yippie yippie ya..
say bye bye to the sardine train^^
*fireworks*

i'm still relaxing...first paper is only 2 weeks later..
please someone slap me PLEASE!!!
i need to study de...omfg...i duno wat to do... ToT
urgh...

*i'm still happy*...

0 comments: