Sunday, April 19, 2009

18042009--------------->outing with pua pua =)

weeeeeeee..mah outing with mah pua pua!haha..no worries..pua pua aint my boyfriend..he's mah 'sista'..hehe^^ well..go further to study lar..no time to ying chao me jor..finally squeezed that tiny bit of time for me...omfg!ish..so..the destination changed from one to another and then back to the same point..pavillion...i simply love the cinema seats~THEY'RE SIMPLY OSUM.. ^_*

well..i have no car lately..my only transport be..DUMB KTM..fucking hell..dumb weather made me sweat like a crazy girl..urgh..i hate the sticky feeling..especially right after i bathed..wtf man!i thought the train should be cooling....i bet it be the shittiest train ever...i was like in a sauna..holy!out of the blue..i sensed hunger in me..sad..forgotten to grab a bite when i left...and i forgotten bout darling's present...hehe^^his book...

well..instead of taking monorail and walk under the hot sun...i took a cab^^weeeee...the taxi driver is jux nice...haha..i'm always lucky to get some nice taxi drivers..they be kind to me..=)hohohoho..met up with pua pua..ouh~we went for...the movie..-------->MALL COP..

hilarious lar!hahahaha..i laughed non-stop in the cinema..is funny yet meaningful..the cinema was like soooooo empty...maybe because it's only 12.15pm...i have no idea..but definitely not more than 40 people inside the cinema 2..like i said..i had great time watching my movie in the big big cinema with my food..i miss my boyfriend sitting beside me tho =(

well...after the movie..headed down to starhill...jogoya...got my vouchers and met a few friends and off i left for darling's house...well..the later part of my day be boring and useless..nothing much to write bout..hehe^^ no worries i had my great day tho!yippie~

0 comments: