Sunday, April 26, 2009

25042009--------------->effing screwed..

fucken hell..jux leave me alone
i seek no help...as no one would give me a hand..
i sat aside in agony..and suffered in my own pain..
when i give a thought about it..i realized i ran outta brain juice..
i have no slutions to the tonnes of problems i am facing..
all i want..is SILENCE!
all i want..is PEACE..
all i want..is THE FREEDOM I HAD BEFORE..
all i want..is NOTHING TO WORRY..
all i want...is JUST MY NORMAL LIFE..
so..for the sake of fulfilling wat i want..
people out there..PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE..
i know i will find my way..
i know i will have my thought
i know wat i could do for myself..
thanks for the care..
thanks for the love..
thanks for the patience..
thanks for the advice..
i learnt from my mistakes..
i learnt from my pass..
i never would do the same again..
i swore to myself..

0 comments: