Thursday, April 23, 2009

23042009-------------->emo!!emo!!emo!!

saw christy's blog..well..here's something i learnt in my life..never trust someone 100%..NEVER!i will never do that again..i SWEAR!!fucken irritating...things tend to turn out badly..lately!i have no idea why..it just couldn't go according to my plans!ima be EMOFO soon...lets see..when u trust someone..there's nothing as ouh i trust 50%and leave the other 50% aside..there's no such thing in my life..when i don't trust i don't trust..i give you 100% and you returned 70%...and that's the end of the story..that's it..

wasn't in a really good mood lately..things stressed me up~especially that dumb upcoming exam!i have no idea..wat i'm doing..FUCKEN CAR still not here yet..motherfucker you tend to take ages to repair my brake paddle eh?have you got any idea how much i suffered throughout the week?if you couldn't get it done..then don't fucking tell me that the car will be ready by when when and when..i hate the stupid train!and now i have no where to go...i don't know where to camp..

no car..i can't camp at college till late night..dad's gonna renovate my room..WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEP?you can't expect me to study in jack's room..that's a total junk store to me..so..give me an answer where to study?WHERE?i want my car back...I WANT IT BACK!i rather that car hasn't broke down before..i'm at my peak right now..i'm going crazy..everything's driving me crazy!

i only know i'm having a very very messy thinking..having messy thoughts aint good...having insomnia...fucken hell!and the worst!the weather is SUCKY...how many times am i supposed to bath in a day?omfg omfg i hate it..and i'm always the one being nice and got scolded at the end..well..i don't wanna be the nice person anymore..lolo got it right..darling said the same thing..everyone told me the same thing..fuck man!seriously..fuck off please..just leave me alone..thanks~

urgh..URGH!!!!why would things turn out to be at its suckiest point when my DUMBASS FINALS is around the corner?why can't they be nice to be for once?WHY?ima curse the day light outta it..exams exams exams...grandma..family..friends...darling..what the hell is wrong?where the hell went wrong?grrrrrrr...grrrrrrrrrr....

p/s: seriously in emo mood..gimme a knife and i might slice you up~

0 comments: