Monday, April 06, 2009

06042009------------>a month to go..

A month to go..and there comes my finals!hoho~lets see what i've been doing lately..slacking, watching anime..day dreaming...stoning in the room...staying up all night doing nuts...hypnotising myself...urgh!i know it didn't work at all..BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH PART IS GOING WRONG!god damn it..seriously..whenever i look at the book...i felt like sleeping..i rather spent my time doing the stuffs above and not study...eww..

felt kinda disgusted whenever i look at my piles and piles of books..and files..thank god my piano is there..i've got something to do..hmm..i'm back to my old life..music,eat,dream,slack,sleep...gaming can't be part of my life..

forcing myself to go to bed as early as possible..so that i would get my ass up early and go library..i rather camp at the library..than staying at home and sleep =) well..at least i will study there..although is frigging cold..i would at least force myself to study weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

watched fast & furious 4 with darling..NAISE movie..hehe ^^the both of us were lucky enough to get middle seating..yippie!!!!!! damn lucky because the cinema was full and we didn't booked the tickets at the first place..brian o' conner was damn yeng~ DOM was fantastic..the cars are SEXY!!! i loves racing movie..i loves car..hehe ^^

0 comments: