Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31032009----------------->end of the month..

time flies!haha..my last post..i think was about me got stucked in the mud..urgh..i be too lazy to blog about my life lately..
life's a bitch...nothing much to talk about..started to get numb with the life i'm having now..
shuda add some spice into it..BUT...where are the spices?which part of my life shud i add the spices into?sigh*
exam's around the corner..simply seek no motivation to study..wat to do larh?eww...the moment i look at my messy table..i lost the feeling of studying..
in great debt lately..having problem clearing off my dumb debts..is like suddenly i'm in such great debt!WTF...why am i so fucking broke?am i really that broke?i have no idea...
nothing much..jie jie got married finally..i know she's gonna have a happy life after this..haha..girls from the TAN family tend to have the same situation..thanks for knowing my feelings..
sigh...ghost or spirit..god or the goddess..believe it or not..brother in law could see them..haha!it drew back my attention to the buddhist beliefs..always a half half for me..like roc said..why can't i be a half christian and a half buddhist?at the end of the day we're still praying to the same god..aint it?
see the logic..understand it and thought about it..there's a lot to learn in my life..too much to be learnt that i'm afraid i don't have enough time..
grandma's in kinda severe sickness..her alzhemeirs been driving most of us crazy..endure and that's it..is scary for 2 different people to have almost a same dream..
bro in law actually dreamt that grandpa wanted to take grandma's live away...same as me having a similar dream..kinda spookie tho..dream won't come true..right?
looking forward to this sunday's outing with darling?i hope i could make it..

p/s:would wanna say sorry to my beloved bf..not really in the mood lately..can't really get crazy..been stressing about exam all night..sigh..i'm terribly sorry..love you always..muackxx!^^

0 comments: