Thursday, March 12, 2009

screw it seriously...i doubted if i could really take it..

someone that i've been calling him kor kor for 10 fucking years suddenly said..stop calling him kor kor because it made him felt dumb and like a small kid!
you shud've jux fucking tell me way earlier and not 10 dumb years later...is like me and chang..fucking ask the both of us not to talk to each other for a month be..driving us crazy...
so now left only me and chang because you withdraw urself out..is not a game..is a relationship..you ended it!i love you because i really take you as a brother you know..not the way you put it in..it be fucking harsh..i love chang as well..both of you are my best brothers and friends..
i dunid someone to lecture me about my age and stuffs...but thank god you told me!it'll be way better than 20 years later you telling me this..i'll definitely faint..
nevermind..thanks for the stuffs and lessons you taught me in my life..i appreciated them much..and i ride outta my life way earlier...because i take you as a brother and you don't and then u asked me to get a ride outta my life...
u screw the friendship and the relationship between me you and chang..let's call it for an end..thanks kor kor for stepping into our life..may you have a better life out there without me bugging you...

0 comments: