Tuesday, March 03, 2009

02032009----------->happy bday tze chuan

hmm..today..late for class again..well we're only 5~10 mins late..and i found a nice parking!^^ nice shade..today's LAN class..another new lecturer..haiy..seriously..wat's wrong with the management..why do we have different lecturers every week?well..today's new lecturer..be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the previous shila..anyway..group presentation and all..well me and jasmine didn't prepare..so obviously the two of us be sitting behind..crapping stuffs..

hmm...ivan and nevian be...going nuts..lol...and the worst part be neevian misheard if i were a boss to if i were a breast..haha^^nothing much going on in the class..after LAN class..me,jas,esther,jackson,steven,tze chuan,fangkai and jy went to times square for karaoke session...haha^^it was 4 months ago since my last visit to karaoke..woooohoooo..

hmm..jy joined us later..and..i actually fetched..all of them to times square..my goodness..i didn't know my car could actually fit so many people..that's madness...haha..we were given a BIG BIG ROOM with personal toilet..haha^^how nice..4 mics..given the time from 1pm till 7pm..ouh that's gonna be nice...how nice if my boyfriend could join..sad he be working..was waiting for his message since morning..then when i was singing..he messaged me..aikx!maxis got problem..after i sent a few messages to him..my phone got hanged and i couldn't send messages..wat the fuck!

hmm...sang non-stop..thank god the guys were sporting enough and jy..could actually sing..hahaha..he has got that serious look on him when he was singing..shall post that picture up someday..haha..the crowd left at 4.30pm..that big room left only me and jas alone..both of us actually sang...till 6.40pm...our throat sored...but it was FUN^^

hmm..parking fare be...7 BUCKS..my goodness..next time i park low yat or some other place..i'll make sure it's not times square..haiy..drove home with that extreme slow speed again...haha...80km/s this time..the slowest i went was 20km/s..i'm such a safe driver..wooohooo..i got crazy and i spam boring malay songs with the windows whined down..haha..then i actually jiggled when i heard slumdog millionaire's soundtrack..jas got sicked of it..

right before we reach the restaurant..both of us changed the lyrics of if i were a boy to if i were a breast..keep yourself update with my blog for further lyrics about the if i were a breast...dinner was fun..secret revealed..and it was SHOCKING!!!haha..outta expectation...went home...and i got to talk to my boyfriend!my goodness...my goodness..i miss him so much~~~~~bloody....please let the time fly..i wanna see him larh ish!

rest and sleep...tomorrow no econx class..haha..i'll end myself up at kay's cafe..dear be at work from 5 in the morning..pity him..he must be very very tired..haiy..

0 comments: