Friday, March 13, 2009

exam..

exam days have been drawing nearer and nearer...but i don't seem to give a damn about it!i was like all day surfing the net..and wondering around my own world...fantasizing my own dreamx..is MOCK..and the finals be in just 2 months time..as for what i'm doing now...i wouldn't stand the chance to get a good result for my finals!if this is gonna be the case..i find no reason why would i ended myself up here...well..i think is my time to get myself prepared for my life war! =(

as the exam days been drawing nearer...i actually would miss my big baby more..i have no idea why this is happening..but the missing him kinda feeling is getting stronger..i must learn how to resist it!maybe..is just a maybe..i'm afraid that i will neglect you when i'm preparing for my finals..bah~is just a maybe..i can't tell as well..

i am undergoing the stress right now..right here..but..i seek no motivation to get my hands off my laptop..i've already started to abandon my cellphone..which i think is a good sign..the next thing is..get rid of the laptop and fucking maintain like this for the 3 dumb months then i can fly..i wouldn't want watever had happened on me before happened again..the history shall not be repeated..and shall just lie there...forever~

ouh my baby darling..please tell me wat should i do in order to get myself out from the world..father in heaven..please guide me to the right route..i know seek for the help of jesus..and all~i know i should at least score well and not get my time wasted for a year and 3 months in the college..it will turn out to be a waste of money and time and i wouldn't want that to happen..*sighs* [shakes head] turn around and stay here remained...STONING..

0 comments: