Sunday, March 15, 2009

15032009--------------->a day that i will always remember!

my daily routine..back to my "neraka" and thank god there's ying to help me up today...well..everything went on smoothly except that i reached the shop half an hour later and left the shop half an hour later than i've expected..since i won't get the chance to meet my boyfriend for the next two weeks..i decided to meet him up for dinner..

for god's sake..i got stucked in the jam for...almost an hour only i reached taman desa..went for dinner at "i forgotten the restaurant's name" and...drove home...ouh!the traffic was fantastic and i simply loved it!it went...smoothly...in jux 20 mins time..i reached uncle's house dy!woohoo..
so..passed him the keys and money and i wanted to rush home..heaven's sake..my trial's be tomorrow..and i have to get my LAN folio done by tonight latest by tomorrow..

thank you for being a smart girl i drove into the road that was under construction since years ago..and fucking hell thanks to the contructor for not closing back after sending in the sand and all...i thought the road OPENED and well constructed...before going in i actually asked my cousin sister..where be the turning this is one way and O.O where to go...there's an exit at the front..so..my only choice..be the exit..drove ALL THE WAY in and FUCKING IT WAS A "DEAD END" and only motorcyclist and go through..

made a u-turn and.."fantastic"..thanks to the rain and i got stucked in the MUD...tried my very best to get out from the mud..drove front reverse back turn here turn there..and my car's tyre went deeper in..i had no choice but to call uncle..while waiting for uncle..there's this dumb car who went into the same lane like me..fucking hell he passed by..and..he made a u-turn..he saw me stucked in the mud..and he simply drove up without helping me outta trouble..wat a selfish ass!

he came and he tried..got himself muddy..and..he failed..SO...when you have no money and you need help and your parents not around...you wouldn't want the whole dumb family to know about your stupidity..call the police!dialed 999..connected to the BOMBA...and told them my problem...

IN JUST 5 MINS time..they reached..(i got stucked right behind the balai)..still it was FAST!the whole truck came and i think 10 of them were to help..so...4 bomba(s) actually pushed my car out from the mud...holy crap!POLICE called and thought i was caught in fire..he wanted to speak to my dad and the firefighter settled the issue for me..thank you! *salute*
always had the mindset that government servants be suxxors!I BE GRATEFUL this time..well at least to the firefighters!salute!i really salute to them while saying thank you...THANKS ALOT...ya policemen tend to get rasuah..still..firefighters worked it out..police don't get us out from this kinda situation..hmm...great..

drove back to ying's home to drop her..and my goodness..due to the heat caused by the stucked in the mud..my car broke down cox of overheat..haiyo...haiyo..stayed at ying's house..almost had to stay a night there and i could finalleh start my car after 90 mins...and now..i'm back home!thank you..

haven't start reading and i'm planning to screw my ELS on tuesday..since i know wat to write and i know the questions..ima memorise my own answer before exam and write them out..will have to get my folio done by tomorrow and pass it up by tuesday..ouh jesus!please save me..

*to the firefighters that came today..thanks for the help...am really really grateful..very efficient tho..i thought it would take you hours to reach..but it was only 5 mins...hmm..thanks a lot and salute you guys!*

0 comments: