Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10032009------------->My 19th Birthday..

is my birthday again..well i'm a silly girl that enjoys celebrating birthday..weeeeeee..IS FUN you know blowing candles..making wishes...cutting the cake..sharing with family and friends..listening to birthday song..i simply love that!i celebrated my birthday with MY BELOVED boyfriend and of course my family^^ happy...

*all i see is someone tearing up the piece of garlic bread..*
well..we had exciting moments...and memorable moments at 1 utama..lunch at the jack's place..the food are nice..BUT..it be too greedy of me..i ordered a lot..and we ended up couldn't finish the food..sad..fries!!!hung around 1 utama and took the sticker photos..and both of us actually looked good in it..ouh love you!muakxx..i be too lazy to scan the pictures and upload them here..sorry.. =)

on my birthday..i be fucking smart to take a new highway to get myself to college and fucking got lost in hartamas...so me and jasmine ended ourselves up at klcc maxis centre and we found out something SHOCKING!well it be for me to know and for you guys to find out then...hmm...i suddenly went crazy and said i wanna go find my boyfriend when i know he be free for the rest of the day..so i got excited and...asked for the directions to get to that DESA PANDAN..studio DL..

I have no idea whether to say i'm fucking stupid or just purely dumb and blind...or maybe the constructor of the kampung pandan super duper big round-a-bout be an ass..thank him for painting the word DESA PANDAN on the street instead of painting it on a sign board..after 3 hours of journey...MY JOURNEY OF ROUNDING IN PANDAN JAYA,PANDAN INDAH,KAMPUNG PANDAN&TAMAN MALURI..is so fun!fucking fun..and my car went gg-fied..

i found the way to DESA PANDAN after 3 hours with the guide of sook ling jie jie..thanks a lot!still i got lost in desa pandan for making a wrong turn..ish~finalleh!we found and we reached and we stayed for 2 hours...sent mah boyfriend home and off to mum's shop..after everything..drove home dropped jasmine back..and here's wat i got from my family when i reached home..^^

my small lil pooh bear muffin^^i got so excited when i saw it..after all is still a pooh..muahkx dad..there be my birthday cake..is walnut coffee cake..muahkx mum..thanks for the pooh and the cake!love you guys...the best thing ever happened was...all my kor kors actually messaged me and said happy birthday..which is outta my expectation i thought they forgotten bout it..then i received a phone call from jack!!my brother..holy!he said happy birthday as well..and also chang..so all my close friends actually greeted me and i had my best 19th birthday~love you guys so much!MUACKXX MUACKXX MUACKXX

0 comments: