Monday, April 13, 2009

13042009------------------>slacking at kent's

went to pc fair yesterday with jack and dear...hmm..to be honest i preferred last year's fair..not much pretty models this year.. =( and after i drove out from the parking..fucking car broke down..sigh~ well i'm no mechanic..so obvious i had no choice but to call my dad..got scolded..so?it won't help..and it was raining heavily that time..stayed there...waited..jack had to take cab back to his school.. sorry babe..

so left me and kent in the car waiting for the mechanic to come..awesome time aint it..haha~ playing with the windows..snapping photos..great ^^ thanks jon for fetching me home..never hope for my parents to come pick me up..as i know THEY WON'T!and they will never..i wonder how only i could be selfish..i wanted to be like them as well..lemme be one selfish girl..selfish girlfriend..maybe i'll live a happier life?

stoned and slacked around..hit the sack quite early yesterday.. =) woke up damn early this morning..well..had no choice cox darling's DSLR be with me...had to send it to him before he went off to work..so..took the dumb train..I SWEAR!!I'LL NEVER TAKE KTM ANYMORE IN THE MORNING UNLESS I HAVE NO OTHER ALTERNATIVES..god damn it!people pushing around..squeezing in and ignoring you when you said stop pushing and "ouch"..i was so worried bout the DSLR in my bag...i wonder if i crashed it or wat..sigh*

well..he went to work..and i stayed at his house...slept for 2 hours..hmm..the dreamcatcher thingy didn't work well on me..i had 2 hours of different kinda dreams..woke up study..then can't stand the messiness of his room..had to clean up for him...well it looks tidier than before..got so fed up with my tort law that i gave up studying and start slacking here..haix...YIPPIE! can collect my car dy later by 4pm or so..sad case..i'll have to go mum's shop after that..hectic lar..god damn it!

1 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hey, i never know that you went to PC fair...
you went yesterday ?
should have call you along...