Monday, March 07, 2005

happy day diary by a marching and basketball freak.....

just came back from the basketball court...very happy today....coz my sister and her boyfriend become friendz again...yeah!!!then...doing nothing there...at first...no one was there..but later....a lot of people came already...but i never play with them...coz busy "brain washing"my sis....she's kinda weird today....maybe is because she saw her boyfriend...later...i asked the "so called sister-in-law"to chat with my sis....at last....they laught....yeah!!!because i made toooooo much noise there....

after those stupid thingz happened....i wanted to come home....coz mummy don't allowed me to go other places after playing basketball....she said is very dangerous outside...haiz...everyday also telling me this kind of stuffz...but i know is for my own good....i'll feel scared sometimes...coz there's really toooo many rap cases nowadays....the world is getting very complicated...haiz....wat a waste....

yeah!!!birthday's coming....four more days to go...my sick must cure before my birthday's here...haiz....gonna die...coz kept coughing non-stop....wat i can do besides taking drugz(medicine)??and also visiting the doctor??i dun want to visit them....very stressful nowadays....

my hand went pain after marching yesterday...coz i marched non-stop....haiz...really a "marching freak".....and is also because the coming weekend got a marching competition in the school prefect camp...i dun want to lose to other group...that's why....really pity the girl that i taught yesterday...kept marching non-stop....

haiz....really got nothing to write...hope today will really be a happy day for me....

0 comments: