Thursday, March 10, 2005

is my BIRTHDAY!!!!cool.......

yeah!!!is my birthday today!!!kinda happy....but something really really sad happened today...during the assembly...da stupid headmistress...damn her la!!she cancelled part of our activities...SHIT!!!she said that we can't sleep stay over night in school...huh!!!we applied this thing a month ago...now only she tell us...really wanna kill her....then....can't stand anymore...coz something that hurts me more happened...i cried out....haiz....lazy to write out wat happened lar....

then.....went back to class lor....my friend gave me presents...but i still like the card the "my wife"made for me...really very very very nice...then...another girl that sits behind me gave me a present...that card that she made is "cool"...coz lots of people wrote birthday greeting for me...i really like it....i almost cried out that time....haiz....

second recess that time...MIN JUN and LI WEN came to my class and find for me...they said that the meeting was cancelled...so...we went to the basketball court and prepared to march...but...for quite a long time...no one come down....then we went to the prefect room....but....they don't want to let me in...hehe...at last i forced in...later....they sang me birthday song...WOW!!!cool man....then....we just chit chat there...the time passed fast...not long later....the bell rang...they gave me CARDZ!!!and MIN JUN bought me JAY CHOU poster!!!really really very very very very HAPPY!!!thankz to her...

after school....went to MUTIARA...actually i go there just to meet one of my friend...but coz i'm late...so maybe he left...haiz....is my fault...then...when i want to go home....i saw my old classmate and someone...so play with them for a while...

haiyo!!!as long as i'm happy today...that's all....this is my BEST BIRTHDAY of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: