Friday, April 25, 2008

25042008--------->emo emo..

lately..dunno why..computer crashed..shit!for god sake..when i need it..it won't be working for sure..go to hell man!have got no reason that the stupid big white elephant lying at one of the corner doing nothing..urgh...till today..haven't get a laptop yet..i got so fed up sharing computer with my brothers...trojans...viruses..blah blah blah...

gonna transfer college by next month..i had 2 good lecturers here..love my sociology class so much~~sooooooo much!too bad larr..if i go brickfields..no more socio class for me..sigh..will have to take up maths as a subject then..don't really hate maths..just..i find it easier for me tho..hehe^^the maths are almost the same that i learnt in d bloody hell school..one is all chinese..the other is all english..that's it..no much difference after all..

i enjoy having my law class...delegated legislation's kinda dry..i prefer legislation more...but watudo?no matter how much you like it...or you hate it...you'll still have to study...these days..people study not because of the interest..they study just for the sake of certificate..and that was wat i did to myself last time..i studied just for the sake of the certificate..weeeeeeeeeee~~you can't blaime me on that..coz in this world, no certificate meant no job for ya!so?wat if you're rich or you're a genius?no one will hire you dude!

since this is my blog..i have my own freedom to write watever i like..gosh!that guy in my class really is very irritating!for god's sake...i really really dun like him at all..hohoho...u take it for granted k?don't ever try copying someone's essay uncle...i'll curse you man!i lent u my essay doesn't meant that i gave you the chance to copy my essay..you told me you needed a reference..but u ended up copying!you're a law student!don't you know that there's a copyright for everything?you idiot!

next wednesday..going for a moot...jesus christ!thank god i'm only a sub..and please pray hard that non of them is gonna fall sick on that day...i'm not gonna take over their place...coz i really don't know anything about the contract and tort law...oh my goodness!i was almost crying today...coz i got so tensed up...don't know wat to do at all..sitting there like a statue..playing chess all alone..becky were reading the stuffs that the "learned opposition" gave...uncle logein was doin the research thing...and i had got no idea wat to do at all...

please..please...i don't wanna screw up anything...save me!

miss you larr...when are you coming back?sigh...didn't even receive your sms for such a long time...take care neway!

1 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hey gal, actually i never xpected that you will change college... anyway...

as i told you what i really miss was the campus and all my friends in my class... sigh... that feeling i really cannot loose it....

anyway, we shall work hard together in a new college....GAnbate ne!!!