Thursday, February 12, 2009

11022009-------------->I AM VERY HAPPY^^

weeeeeeeeee...i had a very very happy day...congrats me please!thank you....i'm willing to share my happiness with joo people..hahahahahaha..
despite the fact that sk and jasmine finally broke up...and please let the story end..i got so fed up with sk that i think he suck to the max..the way he treated my friend and his fucked up attitude..
i got my bank account done!weeeee!!!weeeee!!!and..and...i got my new number~hahahaha...ouh...thank to that maxis guy...he found me a number that made me feel so close to my darling...haha..i am so happy^^
besides..that dumb dumb car couldn't start up again...sadness...then the 2 crazy girls...me and jasmine of course..we're smart enuf to open the bonnet and pour water and there we go...started up the engine..hohoho...
then i'm a good sister..i speed up to fetch my lil moron brother from school...why moron?he's sometimes irritating,sometimes adorable..hence it be moron for me..fetched him and stopped at shell...cooled down the car for a while and WE FLEW BACK TO KEPONG FROM JALAN IPOH..
wooohooo..when i passed by maxis...weeeeeeeeee...is not close yet!hohohohoho...of course..wat i did was..parked the car and rushed into that centre and tell them i wanna change mah number~
wow!maybank in jinjang be..EFFICIENT..haha..i've got MONNEH in my debit card...imagine..how happy would i be...when i had not enuf of CASH...chose the number cleared off the bill..there goes mah new number...
and from tomorrow onwards...i can SPAM jasmine's phone and call her..FOR FREE!!!after that...DROVE HOME WITH UBER SPEED...no choice..that lil moron has got tuition..changed into my jogging attire and...went back to jas' waited for her...
headed down...to the jogging park...damn lar..no stamina..2 rounds..when i stopped..i can't continue...so i shall not stop and run longer...
after 2 and a half round i headed to the kids corner..and started to play with every shits...ouh i found my favourite thing..i have no idea wat is that called..but it will spin...
so i be the only 19 year old retarded girl playing that with 2 lil girls..hehe..i think they be around 6~7 year old...they're so cute...that one of them actually joined me at that spinning game..till i felt like vomiting..
i stopped and i played other stuffs..and it started to drizzle...sad =( nevermind...ran to the car..couldn't start again..haiy..went to the toilet..goodness!it was SO NICE!CLEAN AND NICE..shall snap a few shots next time..now i know why that whole construction wasted a few millions..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
after toilet..there goes DESA PARK CITY...went there for steamboat..hoho...food and MORE FOOD!!^^ we ate for almost 2 hour..only i got home...
new number...leave me a comment and you'll get my new number..haha..
i'm still very excited and happy now...wat a good day^^ how nice if my life be always like this...hahahahaha...

0 comments: