Saturday, February 14, 2009

14022009-----------------> my VALENTINES day

weeeeee...my valentines day be AWESOME!!!seriously AWESOME...hehe...celebrated it with my dear dear of course...only for dinner..cox i have some lame-shit maths class in the morning..*Sigh*
anyway..met mah dear up at 5pm..class ended at 12.30pm..reached home around 1.45pm..went to jusco and grabbed gift..wat i bought for him be secret ^^hoohoo...
neway..i broke my very rule and i wore SKIRT...u made it...ur the first guy that made me wore a skirt on a date..effing lucky boy..ok i know i'd be weird in it..so just forget bout it..can't post the picture..i couldn't upload that photo..haha
had AWESOME dinner at "the spaghetti grill"..weeeeee..stuffed mushroom..fettucine...mushroom soup..*yummy*pictures..are all with my dear..haha..i don't have them with me..sad =(
this is the ONLY photo i have..there be my boyfriend..
he makes me look like an old lady..he has got KIDDO face =(

ouh thanks my dear for the night..it was awesome and unforgettable..muackxx love joo^^

0 comments: