Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25022009-------------->Sharon's bday..

again..this morning..i woke up late..my goodness..i can't really wake up in the morning lately..haiy..must be my fault for going to bed late..god knows eh..anyway..packed and went out around 8.45am..when i reached jas house..it be around 8.55am..is normal for both of us..as we're always late for classes..never been early after the cny holiday i guess..can't really remember when...hmm..so..both of us were so bloody broke..that when we add on our money..we left only 6 bucks..is DAMN BROKE...my goodness..

so...today we decided that..we shouldn't park in the station and save the money..we parked outside the station..just after i parked my car nicely and i told her..ouh fuck!i don't feel like getting down..haha^^we made a choice to drive down to college..ok my car wiring got problem..but..till today..my beloved mechanic can't find out which wire got problem..haiy..i tried my best to avoid the jams...weeeeeeee...well at least afterall it was all..traffic lights..and no jam..

hmm..we reached college..at 9.50am..lets see..i left the train station around 9.30am..or maybe earlier..don't really know the time..so i guess it be the earliest day we've ever reached college so far..haha^^had break and i ate a lot again..because i get my money back..hoho..thanks sc..bloody..it was just after my break..i don't feel like going for class..i meant the T's class..then..god knows me too well..i had stomachache right after i made my choice..holy..

so i my stomach was still purging after my class..and when we're to go for lunch..only someone told me that..today's SHARON'S birthday..happy 19th..hehe..went to mcd for celebration..bought her a meal and a birthday cake..after a slice of cake..tummy purge like giler..i left and went to buy chee cheong fun..unfortunately..the stall was CLOSED..wasted my energy to walk so far..walked back to my car...and..fuck!i got stucked in the car park..

the parking space there be LIMITED..and those fags could simply park their car the way they want..serve you right nub!for parking right in front of me..a dumbass myvi..ouh i'm so sorry for banging your car....because the space in front of my car WASN'T A PARKING SPACE..you could fucking buy yourself a pair of spects before you park there..ya..my fault for banging you..but IT BE YOUR FAULT FIRST FOR PARKING THERE...don't fucking stared at me..your car pain my car also pain..and you must thank god..i didn't step on the accelerator..hahaha!is simply some paint wore off..u could wipe them off..so..just fucking drive off..

hmm...settled..no fight no quarrels..nothing..and i drove off..damn sad..to drive without spects..haiy..i took the wrong route and i was caught in the jam..after kl central..no more jam and i reached in just 15 mins...fetched aunty and kent out...ouh aunty i love you so much..you actually dare to sit my car..hahaha^^post office then back to taman desa and went to mid valley..the jam be...crazy..must be jusco's fault for having members' day..haha..after 6 spinnings at..gardens..we finally found a space..weeeeeeeee....and it was just right next to the entrance..

lunch and we did some shopping..after that..headed home..ouh we're lucky that we're not caught in the jam...i love my car..for not fooling around today..haha..lazy around the house for a while..and..went out for ball...the rain loves me so much that once i reached the court..it started to rain..and my dear hates me..he said i don't take him seriously..i'm sorry babe..went for yumcha session..the rain really loves me so much that it got heavier..

fetched james..and headed back to dear's home..passed by justin's place..he hid behind the windoe and chose not to turn up..sad T_T dropped them off..and me and jasmine went home..no jam..just slow traffic..after jalan kuching it be fine..my car is performing well today..so..i'm planning to drive to college as well tomorrow..hahaha^^i am too lazy to wait for the train..ouh..and my car's cd player be working!yes~finally after so long..wooohooo..

today be my best day..my dad finally had the guts to sit into my car..hahahaha^^when i finally stepped into my room..my head be bursting soon..ok..nap and dinner..and now..time to go to bed..very tired..tomorrow be having morning and afternoon class again..after college..have got this piano thing to attend..fly!5 years after i stopped my piano...hope my fingers won't tremble when i play for the teacher tomorrow...keep my fingers across...

p/s: my dear got his job~so he be starting his work..NEXT MONDAY..congrats!muackxx

0 comments: