Saturday, February 28, 2009

27022009--------------->i have no sense of direction..sigh

so..outta sudden..i felt like eating the fatty rice(nasi lemak) today at taman desa..and..there we go..i told dear that i would reach there around 8 and justin as well..hmm..sad case..be...it rained heavily in the morning..went all the way to segambut and..JAMs!i be just in time to make a u-turn back to kepong and i chose to go taman desa by using LDP..as i drove i passed by...penchala link..but i dun give a damn as i thought it be jam..so i simply ignored it...

then..i went and passed by BU...i continue to drive..and drive and..the fuck i missed one of the turnings or what..somehow i couldn't find EASTIN hotel..then i realised i'm on the wrong route..and wat came into my mind at that moment was follow the seremban sign..i did..and haha..i went to kelana jaya..and..i almost...followed the route to cyberjaya..my goodness..

and i have no idea wat stroke me at that very moment..and i changed my mind to follow KL route..haha...went on NPE...and..ended up at some random place..which i saw midvalley very very far away...hahaha..i actually made a big turning to bangsar then back to the old klang road and then only i reached taman desa..the whole journey took me 1.30 hour..i had a PJ to KL tour fucken early in the morning..wooohooo^^

well..i was supposed to study..but my dear's bed was somehow telling me to sleep..and i went to bed..god!I SLEPT OFF MY WHOLE MORNING AND woke up at 2pm..how great...had food..aunty bought me LUNCH!^^then kr..and justin came and that 3 guys went out..o.o cc guys..i stayed at home and STUDY..well i went out and went home and..haiy..i only studied 3 pages then i started to feel SLEEPEH..

packed my stuffs and off i go..drove home..and...mama called..weeeeeeeeee...after i got down from the car..i actually couldn't start my car back..after a while she called again..asked me fetch the dumb bros out for DINRAR..ok..dinner..and i went to shop with mama..holy..KL be jam..due to my laziness of driving at MRR2..i said lotsa cars i scared..and i drove my mum for another KL tour...jams...made my journey WORST!a 20min journey turned out to be an hour journey..mama cursed me like crazy..ouh sorry larh..

haiy...how i wish my life would be less complicated and simpler..haha^^but at the same time exciting..ok i'm dreaming big here.. =)

0 comments: