Friday, September 25, 2009

25092009------------>happy birthday andy =)

so..yea today's anderson ang's bday...may you have a sweet 19th =) haha...okay..i was still struggling whether or not to go to this fella's birthday party 2 days ago..FYI i didn't study much these few days so i actually felt guilty if i would ever attend it..and at the same time guilty for not attending it...dumb aint it?had dilemma over such lil things =/ but hell yea that's me =)

anyway...just right after i made up my mind wednesday(i decided not to go)...mum came into my room asking if i saw her torch light plug..then i just wanted to try see wat would her reaction be when she found out that i'm still about to attend birthday party at this very very time..UNEXPECTEDLY..she said go ask ur dad if he knows bout the place...we'll go pick you up that night...

urm i was like O.O when she said ok =D hahaha...so i called anderson and he said he'll get the address for me..BUT I WANNA STAY OVER...what i did was i went out and gave my mum a crap talk...woohoo...she said do wat you want in the end =) spot my smile...^^ yah..yah yah...so i'm going to the party and i'm staying over =P epic happiness...

aite..24th of sept..justin's grandpa passed away due to H1N1...that's kinda sad..that stupid H1N1 is scary..take care everyone...

p/s: i just sent in a request to hitz.fm morning crew so that they will GOTCHA mr. birthday boi..hmm i hope they did it =) you see cox that lazy boi will never visit my blog nor did he know bout my blog..weeeeeeee

0 comments: