Monday, September 28, 2009

28092009------------>i fell down in the end =)

so..yesterday this fat lady here went celebrating khadijah's and lekka's bday with the whole crazy gang =) haha..daddy was supposed to fetch us..ish mana tau he went and fetched jeff and the other 2 guys..so..ya in the end me and darling took a taxi to endah parade =) well cox kong went sg.besi to fetch mah pretty mum and also the ayah!

anyway..it was about 2pm when we reached there..thanks to fatty lum cox he ffk last minute again..funny fella...hmm..nth much and i entered the roller skating rink with a strange feeling..*i dah long time din skate*..dare not go really face like how i did last time...i'm a shy person and is SUPER embarassing when you fall in front of the crowd..i dislikes failures...

after an hour of catching up with my speed..i started going fast like how i used to do so..all went well..UNTIL..when i tried to go chase my beloved darling..suddenly i lost my balance..and FELL..omg!!that's was like..2 great slaps to me.. =/ painful...reminds me of the times when i fell so many times just to get on the blades 13 years ago..when i first started it..sob*

so yea..when i checked it during that lil break time of mine..oops!bengkak dy =x aku ni bayi tau haha..nth much...then i got so tired of it dy..so i sat down and chat lu..with the rest of them..oh ya!that gang was MEAN!they clapped when i fell =S embarassed la..

hmm..jeff's gf is such a nice girl..lol and of course my pretty mum..didn't get to talk to kong's gf..hehe^^ maybe some other day =) so ya..i found one more person to teach me maths dy =D less to worry about..YAhoooooooooo

after those happy moments..when everyone's tired of skating..DINNER time =) hehe..KFC..ayah belanja us =D ouh thanks ayah..lol..why is he my ayah cox he's my mama's gf.. =) i have a very complicated family =P after that went home..took that train walked home myself..and online..lol very great..i actually..dozed off in front of my laptop..muahahaha..quite proud of it..as this don't happen often you see..so yah..i went to bed at 12 SHARP!..we shall then call it off for a day =D

*ouh i love you guys..muackx..^_*

0 comments: