Monday, September 21, 2009

sometimes i'm just being outdated

well...i'd just watched "the holiday" online..well...it was a great movie..though i don't really fancy romance movie but yeah!that movie was GREAT!
hmm..i cried i wept. so wat?it wasn't all about romance after all.
sometimes i just had this lil thinking that movie did reviewed what we did in our lives.
Our contributions to the society made part of the ingredients in the movie.
Why would you find certain genre of movie predictable that's because our lives been going same. It has become our daily routine. And somehow it was showed in the movie, that's why we could predict the outcome.
long distance relationship wouldn't work. if you told me that 2 years ago yes, i wouldn't believe it and i would think it's a total crap.
Someone taught me all these, someone brought me up! and thanks to that someone, i started to think better now.
As a matter of fact...sometimes i'm afraid that i couldn't handle my relationship well. Is that true?i really wonder.
On top of those silly moments we had, i really want to know wat you could give me besides not ditching me.
I received a very wonderful forwarded mail from a friend. The contents were: cherish the person who went through all the things with you. A new one might be attractive but still you would then appreciate the old one more. That's because you know the old one better and there are still mysteries over the new one.
SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT?

0 comments: