Saturday, April 10, 2010

10042010------------->F-

09042010, i had one great day out with baby's friends. Vikesh and all. well going out with them definitely is so much better than going out with the other bunch. No i didn't felt left out. I'm happy with everything except the DULAN part that i DIDN'T GET MY PAYCHECK and when i fought with baby. =/ SO hell yah, we watched ta-da " CLASH of the TItans." not tities =D

the 3D was meant for the part when they were showing the heaven, other than that, nothing much :O i always enjoy my days with baby. So i ended up reaching home around 12am, cinderella back home eh? FUCK! slept off around 2am and woke up around 6 cox that stupid dog barked. Slept again and woke up at noon. NOT FUN =/

one whole day of rotting, and all i got was nuts! DEFINITELY won't be in a good mood, trust me. Shoulder pain like hell, parents abandoned you at home. I asked your son to eat maggie you said i'm irresponsible, i told you to leave some money for me, and you said you'd forgot bout it, do you still call that RESPONSIBLE?

i wanted to leave this place so badly right now. I don't know how long more i could stand staying here. You'd rather listen to your stupid friends than listening to your daughter. Your friends are stupid aite? I NEVER LIKE THEM! especially those that BITCH around! I KNOW WHO YOU GUYS WERE. SHADDAP AND FUCK off.

rawr....back off everyone before i start flaming at you. thx

1 comments:

ririnoktavia said...

next destination tioman island !!!! lets go there sueannnnn :D