Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i'm starting to blog again! =D

weee i think i'm starting to blog again =D practically there's nothing much here that i've done lately..SERIOUSLY BEING UNPRODUCTIVE!!!HOW MUCH more longer i could stand being like this? I REALLY DON'T KNOW! =/


oh god damn the laziness...exams is a month away and i'm still slacking my day off =S shoulder aching, THIS TIME even with coke i couldn't study =X where the fuck is my problem???

finally got my paycheck today. Cheque dated 08/04/2010. Date of resignation 31/03/2010. Date where i went to the office making one great hell lotsa noise 09/04/2010. Now lets analyze this.

ME (01/04/2010) : hi manager, how come i haven't get my pay yet? O:
Man A : O: oh really? let me check with the guy then i'll get back to you ok?
ME: OH ok then thank you yah =D
*few minutes later*
Man: He said it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe 2mrw you will get it .
ME: oh ok then thank you so much.

ME (02/04/2010) : HI Manager, apparently i still haven't get my pay yet. What's wrong arh?
Man A : oh really arh? I've checked with Man B he said it shouldn't be a prob. Why not i give you a number he'll get back to you later, if he doesn't, give him a call.
ME : ok thank you and sorry to disturb.

ME : HI man B, i'm sue yinn, i'd like to know wat's wrong with my paycheck ya?
Man B: i need to check with the finacing dept, but apparently there is no prob with your status. Nvm, let me check first ok? i'll get back to you by today.
*AND HE NEVER FUCKING CALL BACK*

ME (03/04/2010) : HELO...SO HOW ALREADY ARH?
Man B: i'm sorry i'm in the clinic now i'll call you back soon.
* AND WHOLE DAY THE MAN B IN THE CLINIC HE IS DYING SOON*

ME (04/04/2010) : CALLED FOR ALMOST 10 TIMES NO ANSWER!
ME : Hi Man A, i'm sorry to disturb you, but apparently the MAN B is ignoring my calls he never UPDATE Me!
Man A: i'm sorry ya, let me try k?
* and they disappeared the same day*

ME (05/04/2010) : called again and no answer.
Me: hi MAN A, i'm sorry again, but your MAN B didn't call back =/
Man A: I couldn't reach him as well.

ME (05/04/2010): FINALLY HE ANSWERED! SO YAH HI?HOW'S THE STATUS ALREADY??
MAN B: ok the cheque is ready.
ME: so do i have to collect or you banked in?
MAN B: i'll get my boy to bank in for you 2mrw ok?
ME: SO WHEN I CAN GET MY PAY?
MAN B: BY THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT.
ME: OK THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ME (06/04/2010): BEEN CHECKING THE WHOLE DAY. NO MONEY.

ME ( 07/04/2010): OH GOOD MORNING BANK. I'D LIKE TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT.
BANK: You'll have to wait at least 3 days.
ME : OK THANK YOU
*SO I FUCKING WAITED AGAIN*

ME (08/04/2010) : no pay yet. i dulan already so i called my manager AGAIN.
ME: HI MAN A, i'm so so so sorry to disturb you. But watever that guy said was total bullshit no pay.
MAN A: you try calling the office ok?i'll give you his number
ME: OK. I CALLED WITHOUT USING THE EXTENSION THERE'S NO DIRECT LINE FUCKING SHIT!

ME: HI GOOD EVENING. I'M SUE YINN . I WOULD LIKE TO CHECK ON MY PAYMENT STATUS. ACCORDING TO MAN B MY PAY HAS BEEN BANKED IN. BUT HOW COME I HAVEN'T GET MY PAY YET?
XXX: let me check your details first. oh i'm sorry but your cheque hasn't been signed. why did man B told you that?
ME: HOW I KNOW?HE SAID HE'D BANKED IN FOR ME ALREADY.
XXX: I'LL CHECK WITH HIM AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU IN 15 MINS.
*THERE IS NO CALLS AGAIN!*

ME (09/04/2010) i never did called again. I RUSH UP TO THE OFFICE AND THE CHEQUE WASN'T SIGNED.
HR A: once the cheque is ready B/C will give you a call
ONE WHOLE FUCKING DAY NOOOO CALL t=.=t

ME (12/04/2010): andy, please help me go check my cheque status. THANK YOU.
ANdy: i got good news for you.
ME: SO IT'S READY?
ANDY: YES.

and hell yeah..the process of collecting the cheque. HALF AN HOUR. i duno wat the people do there =S

so yah the pay and everything i couldn't even banked in before 4pm. so i guess i'll have to wait wait wait and WAIT to get my new phone and pay off my debts. urgh

and hell having insomnia. too much of coke or wat?I MISS BABY muackxx muackxx..

0 comments: