Saturday, February 05, 2005

THE WORST DAY!!!!!!!! I HATE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

today.......
got no mood at all..............
just hate it...........
then...yesterday....
too happy until can't fell asleep.......
haiz.....this morning....
woke up late again......
i promise to wake someone up..........
but.......................haiz.........
i can't wake up also.....
shit!!!
luckily he can wake up himself.........
or i'm really gonna DIE nicely.............................

today.....got assembly in the morning....
the class.......they were so DAMN IRRITATING!!!!!!
just hate them...........
when i asked them to que outside.....
nobody cares to bother me....
then i switched off the lights and fans.......
they YELLED at me.......
that moment...........
i almost cried out!!!
but when i thought of wat someone told me..................
i tried to CALM DOWN.........

then........went to the meeting room to get those stupid GINSENG for teacher....
when we took those stuffs down.......
the STUPID FAT-ASS EX-DISCIPLINE TEACHER...............
she scolded us like she's YELLING at her DOGS!!!!!!!
she's really very very very very BITCHY!!!!!!!
(sorry to say that....but i really can't control myself anymore.....)
this was because no one knows where to put those GINSENG!!!!
SHIT!!!!
just HATE her...................................

then........i also dunno when............
my friend told me that got lots of people hate me.......
FINE!!!
i knew this long time ago.......
those IDIOTS even wrote letter to tell me.........
but they don't want to admit that they were the one who wrote....
i hate people to GOSSIP about me....
if they hate me............
can't they just tell me STRAIGHT????
hate those BITCHES that always be "two headed snake"!!!!!!!!!
they always thought that they're the BEST!!!!!

felt like crying now.........
i really wanna cry............
can i???please..............................
is very SUFFERING being a PREFECT.......
why??why a PREFECT must be PERFECT????
PREFECT are also HUMAN BEINGS!!!!
haiz................................
really wanna cry......................

0 comments: