Wednesday, December 19, 2007

19122007-------->first time ever he got mad??

today..went back to skool and got my forecast result..for god's sake~it was horrible...so damn darn horrible that i could hardly describe it in just a few words...guessed i failed most of my science subjects..or should i said i failed all??haha~so funny...wat happened to me?i really dunno..after my form 3 year...i failed to help up and pump up myself in my studies..and he's the only that realized it..gosh~

for god sake~when i called him after i got my result..he started to scold me dy..first time ever i heard him sound so mad and fierce and whatsoever..any words that could fit into his situation...it was all my fault for not studying well this 2 years..and i was regret of it!right now at the moment...promised him deep inside my heart that i would study hard next year if i really get into the GCE A levels...

like wat he said lorr...it was really my fault..thank god if i really can squeeze myself into any of the intakes lorr..received a letter from NIRWANA college...they offered A levels too..and the requirement is only 3 credits..holy crap!hope that my actual results can get it larr...please cross your fingers when you read till here..haha!

will be attending a leadership camp tomorrow..and i don't think i'm in the mood of going it right now...sigh!first time ever also i think...felt so tired..so helpless..don't feel like going to anywhere at all~haven't even pack my things yet...which i just packed half way and left it all over the floor...thinking of wat to bring and i'm afraid that i might forget to bring any of it...hmm...

damn unlucky for me lately~my stupid compy here was affected by da dummy TROJAN..fuck man!which i hate the most..because the only way of healing it is to reformat the stupid comp!duh...wish i could have my own laptop which i don't need to share with my brothers..hope that mummy will get me one next year larr...lolx...and if she does...guess i would be the luckiest girl of all!haha...^^

really have to stop here...as she would start nagging at me again if i don't switch this dummy compy down...neway..nothing much to jot down tho...just would like to thank him for scolding me larr...some more he's afraid that i will get angry at him...would i?duh...thank you and i really appreciate it...if you don't scold me...i think i will continue on my own sweet dream larr..haha~thanks!merry christmas to all!chaoz...

0 comments: