Wednesday, January 14, 2009

13012009--------->fucking xien

damn it lar..i seriously don't know wat kinda parents i'm having right now..
HAVING A BOYFRIEND IS NO BIG DEAL OK?
i'm already 19...I KNOW HOW TO THINK...fuckers treat me like a kid...i'm no longer that dumbass sue yinn in ur freaking dumbass heart..
ya..YOU GUYS DATED EACH OTHER SINCE 15..DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW...
i know more than you do..so just freaking shut up..YOUR CURRENT HUSBAND FAIL DOESN'T MEANT THAT MY BF FAILS...YOUR CURRENT WIFE IS AN ASS..DOESN'T MEANT THAT UR DAUGHTER WOULD TURN INTO AN ASS AS WELL..
you want me to take law..i took law...i watch series..you said i didn't study...i go for a date..you said i didn't study as well...when i said i wanna study..you fucking said...don't need to pretend..
YA...ALL YOU SAY...HAPPY?i'm like an idiot puppet right now..
i hate to be the smartest..yet i have to be one..i hate to be the eldest..yet i'm born as one..
have you guys ever thought from my angle?
my dad as the youngest child...my mum as youngest daughter...you guys get every shit you want..
WAT ABOUT ME?i am the eldest..ASK URSELF..HOW MUCH TIME HAVE YOU EVER SPENT ON ME..BEFORE YOU START LECTURING ME..
yes..i respect you as my parents...I RESPECT!i listened..BUT YOU SAID I DON'T NEED TO ACCEPT EVERY SHIT YOU SAID BEFORE..and i remembered..you don't need me to repeat it don't you?
don't fucking threatened me...I HATE THREADS...i'll prove you wrong DEFINITELY...for having a boyfriend i'll study even harder...
now i know why i can't talk to you...because watever i have in mind is always wrong...you'll say i have the wrong mindset..
NEVER LET ME KNOW WHO THE HELL ON EARTH LET THE 2 FAGS KNOW I GOT A BOYFRIEND...I'LL CURSE YOU TO THE MAX...
bloody hell...you spied me...

0 comments: