Wednesday, January 21, 2009

omfg..i'm scared

so at the end of the day..i'm still afraid of facing my AS results...
sigh..i'm such a coward...ya..so?ish....who the hell on earth would have the guts to collect the results when she has no confidence at all?
ya..i know i'll definitely fail either one of it..i have my own feelings..
tension is driving me crazy...
maybe you won't know how'd i feel...well...nobody knows..
and my parents can't even remember that i be collecting my results later...
i told them...so wat?they don't give a god damn shit about it..
sigh...
10am in the morning..5th floor...get the fucking result..
urgh...i know i will cry...is either...right after i collected it..or...when i'm alone in the room~
to be honest..i'm a sore loser in my studies...i can't let the results be outta my expectation..
T_T
watever has been done..is already a past..I WON'T SCREW MY A2 if i really fail..
i can't sleep..my heart is pumping fast..i'm gonna have nightmare..

0 comments: