Monday, January 19, 2009

19012009----------->tired but happy ^^

a night without any sleep or rest be tiring...because wat's coming up next be 3 hours of boring class and no rest given...
well..LAN class suckx...so..i ended up sitting at the back sit with jas,angel and joey and the three of us talk craps..hoho..my writing speed has reduced from moderate to a slow pace..i can't stand it anymore...and the writing suckx..uh oh..
break time...wanted to eat chee cheong fun at first...ok..because i'm hungreh so i can take any food at that time...ended up eating filet-o-fish in the class..i was happily having fries when the lecturer was talking there...haha..
after class..went home straight..hehe...was so tired that i fell asleep at the sofa...till....i heard my grandma and my maid shouting...wtf...fucking noisy..then that old lady came down from upstairs and sat on the chair..she cried and kept complaining she's sick when she's fucking healthy...damn it lar!
so i got angry and i went back to my room and sleep..5 mins later..bloody hell daddy and brother got home...came into the room and kept disturbing me...i hate people who disturb my sleep when i don't have enough of rest..is like as if you don't know about it..mofos!house phone ringing non-stop...urgh
3smth..finalleh i went out with chang..and paid my phone bill..settled everything i went to the train station..met yong..o.o bumped into lolo at putra station..haha..sigh...unbarred the phone line...life is always boring yet happy..ok..forget bout it..
then...nothing much...waited for 2 hours only my dad came and picked me up...hoho^^ my coolest daddy...told him lotsa things..well..i always have nice time talking to him...
then we had the worst dinner..bloody hell..the food they served simply suckx..don't expect me to go back again..service suckx as well..so...forget bout it..headed home after dinner..daddy said tomorrow's dinner settle myself..weeeeeee...of course ima bug my darling..haha...
i've got a boyfriend who can cook and do lotsa stuffs...hahahaa....i'm so lucky^^

0 comments: