Thursday, January 01, 2009

01012009-------------------->NEW YEAR!!

first..happy new year guys...sad no pictures of fireworks..because..my beloved darling's dslr ran outta battery..hehe^^ *sobs* so...me,kent,jas,sk,jack,roc,raymond,mun,kr,hock leong all went to kl plaza..
right..sorry mun and kr..that plan wasn't suppose to end up in the pool when u guys were here...sigh* sorry sorry..
KR WHERES MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT??!!i don't want the 2 towels..ish ish!!make sure you gimme 2 this year..hahahaha^^MUN THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATES..they're yummy *wink*
raymond..our great sponsor for booze..hoho..brandy and coke and carlsberg..ok i took only brandy and coke and not carlsberg nor guiness stout...hmm...played bluff and all..
brandy made me blur T_T haha..i swang alone on the bed..6 in the morning..when i see ceiling spinning above my head..and i can't even stand properly...sad sad...to the extend that i need to use cold water to splash on my face...
cigarettes SUCKX!especially pall mall..omg that smell...eww...
hock leong and jas puked...haha...i didn't!*claps* never get drunk before..i duno if i were tipsy or sober..haha..the only i know is..i was blur but at the same time i was awake..i know what i'm doing..hehe
hmm...mun be leaving to the states this sunday...sigh all the best to you mun...MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK AND PAY US A VISIT...ur my shifu weih..those dota lessons actually helps..lulu be leaving to phil on the 8th..coming back on feb and off again during april and off to the states june or july...sigh my bud...i will miss joo!!
my darling be at some party right now...have no idea if he is still alright..haha..i don't think he had enough of rest..sigh
that ass out there please don't spoil my new year...you bloody cheapskate..
i feel so broke.....sooooooooooo BROKE.....and poor T_T

*thanks to justin,lulu and everyone that sent me sms to greet me happy new year..haha^^

0 comments: