Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my year 2008...^^

year 2008...a year which filled with happiness and sadness and surprises...hohoho^^never let myself sleep and rest for a long long time..never like to have a boring life..i'm always busy^^that's life..live them up till you're too tired to continue...hehe...my life is always...colourful although there are time which is miserable..

well..this year..i left the whole science 3 and went to college instead..really couldn't coop with the mandarin subjects sorry...then...there's this problem with college...i've got really great and fantastic lecturers..sad part be the management suckx!credits to dr.kharl..ya is DR. he got his PHD in finance...then my best best best sociology lecturer..MR.SHANKAR...then there's this cool law lecturer..MR.BALA~although it was just 30 days...maybe lesser..the chances you guys gave me were way too much..especially mr.bala...you've trusted me and let me joined the moot competition...thanks!^^ i chose to be the sub because i've known myself too well..afterall..is still thank you...

after that one month..i went to atc...ya..atc this college has always been my last resort..i never like the place where the college situated..i still remembered last time after tuition at chan she...and whenever i passed by the college i would tell myself that i won't go to that college..god knows i ended myself upthere?ish~so well...i've got one nice lecturer here...mr.siva..anyway..days in atc were cool..nice and fantastic i guess..haha^^i've got my own buddy..jasmine..and a few close friends..ya..rumors again..about me and jy..haha..

then there's this passerby in my life..omg..he's a friend of jas...well..never knew that he be such coward!mofo?ya..i guess he be one of them then..lucky me for not loving you..ya..never love that guy..simply plain liking..but it shud be months ago..i shall not forget wat you've done to in my life..it be the best lesson i've ever learnt...thank you so much!never learn how to hate someone because i duno how to..unfortunately...it seems that you somehow pricks the hatred in my heart that i now hate you so much till i don't know why..

credits to you that all because of you i asked tom for a dota game and i got to know the whole dota gang..and my current bf be one of them^^so...i've got my best present for christmas i guess...went to genting with my dearest...sat for my a-lvls exam...results be out by next year january...not really ready to face the result i guess...have no idea how my result is gonna be..made up my mind that i chose mechanics instead of statistics..yes..never like stats..all the graphs been killing me for the past few years...

well?guess it be going to the uk as my next target!I SHALL DO MY BEST FOR IT THEN...so do you my dear..my year 2008 turned out to be quite exciting afterall..haha...at least i got my finisher medal for my adidas king of the road half marathon..shall get more next year..hehe^^went to jay's concert..hahahaha...had my 18th birthday party..couldn't ask for more right?i've got my best year~although my result sucks..yes..my spm sucks!so?never care much..all i have to do is to get good grades for my A-lvls..here i come my beloved A2..wait for me!

p/s:happy new year guys!

1 comments:

Durian Pie said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Take care of yourself k!? Very bad to be sick, ALWAYS. Be happier! I will drop by often to be your nanny~ hahaha