Thursday, December 18, 2008

16122008--------------------->anonymous

err..nothing much to update recently besides me having a boyfriend..
haha..yeah that be my christmas present?haha~
who's that guy?lolx..he be NICE~
cox he's ANONYMOUS...haha..hahahahahahhaa....
bah..i duno wat i'm doing here..sigh
anyway..he be my best boyfriend after the previous one..
OBVIOUSLY HE BE WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN THE REST OF THEM
ok so i wasn't ready at first..i really did gave a thought bout it...and..not bad..
crazy jasmine was like OMG WTF SO FAST!
haha..angel's reaction..lolx~~lolxx...
nevermind..cox i had a shocked as well...because i told jackson i be alone for christmas..
but now there's someone to celebrate with..hoho~~^^
I BE LUCKY then...
hmm..nothing much..went to pav and snapped the christmas trees..ouh it be nice!^^
thanks my darling...thank you so much^^

0 comments: